With increased pressure for operational efficiencies in drilling operations, it is critical to have experienced and expert personnel as part of your team. Whether it is exploration, appraisal, or development drilling, QO has become a leading provider of geoscience support to optimize data gathering and minimize geological risk leveraging our global talent pool and expertise. QO can provide individual consultants, or teams, of Operations and Wellsite Geologists.
QO consultants provide:
- Operations geological support
- Wellsite geological supervision
- Reporting and data management
- Well planning and data acquisition programs
- Mudlogging and LWD data QC
- Formation evaluation and analysis
- Composite & complete well log generation
Whether it is exploration, appraisal, or development drilling, QO has become a leading provider of client support to optimize data gathering and minimize geological risk leveraging our global talent pool and experience.
- 70 Clients in 53 Countries
- Supervised over 230 DW wells in Gulf of Mexico
- Monitored over 200 wells in the North Sea
Supervise all aspects of wellsite geological data acquisition and wellbore monitoring covering mudlogging M/LWD, wire-line and coring operations. Generate the daily geological reports, well logs, along with show, event and section synopses.
Develop the predrill geological data acquisition program and data package, support drilling programs, supervise Wellsite Geologists and manage the overall geological reporting for the well. Works with the prospect team on real time interpretation of faults, QA/QC of logs, pore pressure detection and geosteering. These consultants have extensive operational experience and perform a key role in all stages of well delivery.